Please read carefully information below before start your registration!
FIRST STAGE OF THE REGISTRATION
You must create an account on ArtistDB database. It is necessary to use your e-mail as a username and remember the password. Afterwards, you must confirm the registration by clicking the link you will receive by e-mail (please note, it could appear in your SPAM folder, check this folder if you will not receive the e-mail shortly).
Important: one e-mail address = one user; it is not possible to register more than one user while using one e-mail address.
SECOND STAGE OF THE REGISTRATION
- Insert YouTube link with a video recording of a free programme (maximum 3 links). The video must not be edited. It might include the recordings from different times. The organisers must receive the video not later than 17 June 2018.
- You should have on your computer a portrait picture with a minimum resolution of 1000x1000 pixels in .jpg .jpeg or .png formats. If the picture is smaller than 1000x1000 pixels or bigger than 5 MB, you will not be able to upload it.
- Prepare your SHORT biography (up to 150 words) which can be written during the registration process in a text field (as well you can provide it by submitting link to your web site or adding text file). If your biography is in file format, it should be .doc*,.rtf, .odt or .txt formats, the file must not exceed 1MB. If the biography of yours will exceed the limit of 150 words, the editor will shorten it on his/her discretion, so please submit a proper length biography with the most important content.
- You should scan any official personal ID document in .pdf, .jpg or .png format, where the date of birth and your name (-s) and surname (-s) must be clearly visible.
- Your should decide, how you will pay participation fee. Detail payment options here<<<<<.
More information about registration and payments:
Mr. Eugenijus Butvydas, Tel.:, WhatsUp, Viber +370 685 66018,
Kind request: For your own convenience, we kindly ask you to register as early as possible within the set registration dates, so that we could assure the proper help and assistance for you!
You will be able to correct the submitted data anytime until the end of registration deadline!
Accounts for payment:
If you pay from Eurozone countries:
Payee's name: VšĮ Natų knygynas
Choose any account (IBAN) below:
AB Medicinos bankas: LT567230000000700318
Citadele bank: LT977290000001700336
Luminor bank AB: LT494010042403927705
SEB bank: LT067044060001587589
If you pay from another country (not in Eurozone):
Payee's name: Natu Knygynas, VsI
Payee's IBAN (account number): LT494010042403927705
Bank sorting code number of Payee's Bank (SWIFT/BIC): AGBLLT2X
Payee's Address : Totoriu 20 , Vilnius LT 01121, Lithuania
Payee's Bank Name : Luminor Bank AB
Address of Payee's Banks: Konstitucijos pr. 21A, 03601 Vilnius, Lietuva
Info on bank web: https://www.luminor.lt/en