€ 18, € 24
Klaipėda Concert Hall, Main Auditorium
DAGAMBA (Latvia): Valters Pūce (cello), Antons Trocjuks (cello), Dainis Tenis (keyboard), Artūrs Jermaks (drums), Alise Broka (double bass)
Programme: music by the great composers of the past in rock arrangements
DAGAMBA, an ensemble of five forward-looking musicians formed by highly skilled classical cellist Valters Pūce in 2011, will bring new winds, even a whirlwind, into the festival’s orbit! The ensemble ingeniously fuses different musical cultures into a combustible mixture of rock, pop and classical music from around the world to create a unique and powerful sound, a dynamic and vivid performance that will leave no one indifferent. Whether they’re playing Beethoven or rocking out to Led Zeppelin, they’ll get your pulse racing and put on a stylish outfit. DAGAMBA has already successfully performed this explosive musical show in Australia, Belgium, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine, the UK, the USA, and has taken part in famous festivals such as Glastonbury, Eurosonic, Waves, Positivus, the Zorlu Jazz Festival, and elsewhere.
The ensemble’s acclaimed new concert programme, “Bach Against the Machine,” fuses ideas from two sources: Johann Sebastian Bach, who is considered an unshakeable rock of classical music, and Rage Against the Machine, which is one of the world’s most influential rock-metal bands from Los Angeles. This evening is a unique opportunity to experience how these two poles, these two contrasting worlds meet, dispute, challenge, and contradict one another!
INFORMATION FOR CONCERT GOERS
- We ask all visitors to stay at home, if you have fever (at least 37.3 C) or experienced symptoms that cannot be attributed to a pre-existing condition or injury (cough, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, shortness of breath or difficulty of breathing, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, etc.).
- As organisers we have the right to ask authorized professionals to photograph or film our events. Photographs and/or video recordings may be used in our printed publications and/or on our website, in social media, in other publicity materials, or in third-party media. Please be aware of such possibility while attending our events. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed in the above manner (without the attribution of your identity), you have a right to request that your image be removed from the digital server and from any publicity material on the web by email email@example.com or telephone +370 650 17988.
- 50% off for schoolchildren, students, senior citizens and people with disabilities (appropriate cards to be shown);
- Admission free for persons in wheelchairs (appropriate cards to be shown ) and 50% off for one accompanying person;
- 10% off for group bookings (20 and more tickets for one event);
- 100% off for schoolchildren and students of the Klaipėda art schools (appropriate ID cards to be shown), which include: Klaipėda Stasys Šimkus Conservatory, Klaipėda Juozas Karosas Music School, Klaipėda Eduardas Balsys Gymnasium of Arts, Klaipėda Jeronimas Kačinskas Music School, Klaipėda Faculty of the Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre, Klaipėda Adomas Brakas School of Art. A transaction fee of € 1.20 is applied when purchasing tickets via the BILIETAI ticketing system.